Staff arguments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree as you'll always get one 'apple for the teacher' member of staff. They should ALL be keeping the salon clean during their normal working hours.

To be fair, she's probably sick of Cinderella always getting in first before she even has a chance to make the effort and clean. She can't win.

So is telling "cinderella" to back off the general census? Meeting both girls tuesday.... thanks for all the replies so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why don't you ask if there are remarks flying between both? That's one to tackle but if second girl is doing cleaning duties above and beyond I don't think that's something which needs you to tell her to back off. She might just be a helpful person! You can hardly penalise her for doing too much.

So is telling "cinderella" to back off the general census? Meeting both girls tuesday.... thanks for all the replies so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app
If you're the boss, YOU make the rules and set them for both of them and make it fair. They're not the boss of you.

Ps. Tell them to sort their differences out between themselves as they'll turn on you………..mark my words.x

I didn't mean it so the "star" would win.

It is meant to make it more of an even playing field so they can both try at it, it might be. A kick up the bum to the other staff member.

Good luck in what you decide to do.

I don't think there's a right way deal with it, but if you deal with my wrong then you'll know what not to do next time.

Jemima :)

Star or no star they are both members of staff & i would of had them both on to the office straight away & nipped it in the bud.

Good Luck

In testing read and I am aware it's now a little outdated. What was the outcome?

I think it's great that you have one girl who goes above and beyond but really if the other girl does what she's paid for and goes home that's ok too. If there is no time to clean within the scheduled hours then there should be time allocated to cleaning where the therapists are paid for it. I would never expect my therapists to stay behind and clean without getting paid and Im Pretty sure it's illegal too. Sure, 5 minutes after a client leaves is to be expected but if she's spending a lot of time she should be getting paid for it. Perhaps have a rota and ensure they're being paid for extra work.

Latest posts

Back