staff christmas do's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
where are you all going this year? we had ours last week, and boy was it good! our bosses had arranged it and kept it a secret from us for weeks! all we knew was that we had to turn up at the salon at 6.30 on saturday evening, and to look nice. so we all turned up, waited in the salon (it was bloody cold!), and at 6.30 a white stretch limo turned up, complete with 2 big bottles of champagne on ice! so all 6 of us were in this limo, but still had no idea where we were going! and we ended up here: Harbour city
it was soooo fancy! and when we walked in our bosses said that drinks were on them, for the whole night! cool or what?! after our lovely meal and lots of drinks, they even paid for a taxi to get us all home safely! and us mere staff didnt spend a dime!

it was the best staff christmas do i have ever been to, but the fact we were all together out of work was really nice :)

Well my staff Christmas party consisted of me, myself and I, feet up watching X-factor this saturday night. I have a home salon and its just me, so there wont be much of a party! lol
xxx Glad you enjoyed yours though xxx

yeah i guess thats one thing for all of you self employed gals out there! cheaper staff do's! mind you, one reason i was so excited about it is cos i never actually go out anywhere apart from work and tescos so it was quite a challenge for me lol xx

Latest posts

Back