Staff training 2016

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abgabz

Reaction score
Hi
Just looking for some advice as to what training everyones planning this year?
As training courses are fairly pricey are there any courses you would recommend that you have enjoyed but also got the custom off the end of the course to justify the price? there are so many ive already found but could always add to my to do list :)

Do you mean for brushing up on knowledge or adding new treatments?

adding more treatments ideally, just feel as though could do with a change and abit of updating as trends change so fast

I don't think there's really much new tbh, and with the economic slowdown I think there'll be more people wanting to treat themselves and have a bit of 'me' time. Might be worth making the salon more welcoming and nice to sit (I'm sure it is already! I mean just a few touches) to encourage them to rebook more often. For staff training, maybe some refresher courses on existing treatments?

Do you do LVL we did that training in December 2014 and it has been really popular and clients return every 8wks x

My main ones that I would love to do are HD brows, LVL & ear candelling however the expense of treatment is making me consider which will be most popular which will be most cost effective. A lot of people have said that despite HD brows being so expensive it pays off as it gets the clients in and returning?

Latest posts

Back