staff ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
hi all, i am wanting to get my own salon and would love my freind who is a very good hairdresser to come and work for me self emp like she dose at the salon shes at now, how could i try and tempt her :confused: i have asked and she said shes ok there at the mo, wot would temt you guys ?

i know, i shouldnt take salons staff but i worked in the salon shes at now and got her the job, i know i wouldnt like it if someone did it to me but, I WANT HER :green:

Hi ste,

this is a really difficult one because although you found her the job she must feel loyal to her employers, she will be torn between the two of you. Please think about your friends feelings because I would hate to be put in her position. I know it must be difficult for you too. :hug:

i know i know i would just love her to come do you think 10% more money would do the trick :lol:

i know i know i would just love her to come do you think 10% more money would do the trick :lol:

Waw you are desperate for her !!!!. If she does'nt want to come ,then she wont hun . I thnk you have to let her decide what she wnat's to do,maybe when you're up and running she will come,at the mo she might feel safe where she is.

10% more? is she self employed or employed, ie on the pay role. . if she is renting a chair u could offer her a better package and see what she thinks, but if she is still unsure, leave it untill you are up and running and see how it goes and then offer her the oppurtunity again casually. . x

hi scottydolly, she works on 50/50 at the salon at the mo

a good xmas do is what would sway me and presents and champagne

Latest posts

Back