Stall too cluttered?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
hi guys as some of you may know i secured a deal with a telemarketing company to be part of their loyalty scheme for their staff members with discounted treatments im going to their office building tomoro very excited and nervous never done a stall of my own before always been with my friends who do wesding hair and makeup.

i did a mock set up of the stall i was worried i wouldnt fill the stall but now the opposites happened and im worried theres too much goig on im planning on doing some gelish demos and showcasing everything i offer from kookys, tanning acrylics and rockstars i have my ipad which will play a slide show of my work also all my certificates heres the stall does it look too much.

i am offering them 10% off treatments (cant be used inconjunctio with other offers) or alternatively they can join my loyalty scheme of 5 treatments 6th half price but if they book on the day tey get 5% of that treatment instead of 10% does this sound ok and heres the stall too much?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333458059.040615.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333458059.040615.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 180
Take it all off and start again, I have no idea whats going on on the table...
Just looks messy, it needs to look clean. Try a white table cloth :)

ok thanks, im not buying another table cloth tho im not paying those prices and it took me ages to find
one that size! haha plus times not on my side as its tomoro.

i just feel i need to showcase everything i offer. i didnt think it was tht bad but i guess i could be wrong.

It's not horrendous but there is a lot going on, perhaps put the leaflets out of stuff you do instead of putting the stock out like I can see your tanning bottles there professional use they won't attract much. Put mini things like hand creams, varnishes, eyelashes if ya do them.

I always like to set my table up as I would have it in my salon lamps n everything and sometimes put my towels neatly so they see my colour scheme I also have a painting easel that I put a big board on with all my leaflets and things so my table stays clean but all the info is still there.also I have a round cheese board I put my nails on with Calgel leaflets on to let people see my nails.

Love the iPad idea though, it shows people what your about and what you do x

You can do it all with what you have hun ya just need to play about abit before tomorrow x

Ive put a pic of my nail thing for ya to get an idea x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333464797.318590.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333464797.318590.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 100
I don't think it looks cluttered...I think it just needs a bit of colour.. maybe a bunch of flowers would look nice?

It's hard to see the pic, but if you had some colourpops they would look good too.

Best of luck :hug:

I personally don't think it looks messy.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

ive got colour pops on there its hard cos the pic would only load up in a small size im going to just take a tanning leaflets as apposed to the stuff and i think its just because i have gelish kit on the table for demos thats making it look messy. thanks for ur input guys x

I think it looks lovely and how you present yourself and come across is far more important :)

Good luck and enjoy it! Xx

Latest posts

Back