Stalls or circle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
I am after a bit of advice

I want to go and see Paddy Mcguiness (Max and Paddy) at The Orchard Theatre in Dartford .

Do you think Stalls or Circle as being the best place to sit (in any theatre)

And with either left right or centre , front or back

Thanks lol

I am after a bit of advice

I want to go and see Paddy Mcguiness (Max and Paddy) at The Orchard Theatre in Dartford .

Do you think Stalls or Circle as being the best place to sit (in any theatre)

And with either left right or centre , front or back

Thanks lol

I like to sit centre circle (as long as we get an isle seat). When I have sat in the stalls I feel I get a stiff neck looking up at the stage.. whereas the stalls you see everything.

I usually always prefered the circle bear the front, but I have just this last weekend been to 3 theatres, the lyric in London (stalls row 4) the bridgewater hall in Manchester (stalls row 7) and on Monday I went to St Georges hall in Bradford (stalls row 8) and had fantastic views at all, I wouldnt like to be any nearer the front than say row 3 or 4, because at the lyric the stage was quite high and any nearer than row 3 would have been too much and would have made my neck ache, I have been in the front row in the stalls in Sheffield and to be honest it was too close, but now I do prefer the stalls to the circle, much closer. I am going to the Alhamba later on this year and I am in the dress circle 4th row and also at the Grande in Leeds front roew of the stalls, so we'll see:) but IMHO I would go row 3 in the stalls, Paddy Mcguiness is a=on in Brafdord and I wouldnt mind going to see him.

I like to sit centre circle (as long as we get an aisle seat). When I have sat in the stalls I feel I get a stiff neck looking up at the stage.. whereas the circle you see everything.

I am sitting with Jen....front row if possible too!!!

I am off to the Theatre next month and have seats front row of the Circle, an Agatha Christie play..I can't wait.

Front row, circle for me too, unless it is Rocky Horror. Then it has to be in the stalls, as it has a better atmosphere and also I don't get so scared, as the balcony tends to move as everone does the Time Warp! LOL

Yep, I agree with the others. Whenever Sean and I go to the theatre we sit front row circle in the centre and at the aisle, I do get a little dizzy if I stand up and look over though!

Jackie

Yes thats what i was thinking if i sit too close apart from the chance of getting picked on by Paddy (lol) is getting stiff neck but wasnt sure if circle too far away, i assume circle is higher???

To be honest, I think your ticket options for Paddy will be 'take it' or 'leave it' as I think they will sell out fast!!!

Good Luck!!

All booked

Thx for your advise, i have booked 4th row back centre seats, the lady from the theatre said that they were raised slightly higher than the rest, sounds good to me

Can't wait

We saw Paddy nearly 2 years ago and he was amazing! Really really funny. I was pregnant at the time and hubby thought i was going to give birth there and then from all the laughing!

We are going to see him in swindon later this year and have got 2nd row seats on the aisle (same as last time we saw him). My mum is coming too this time so i will put her on the aisle seat in case he tries to get someone on stage :lol::lol:

You will love it - he does a fantastic show (and i think he is sooo cute too!)

Latest posts

Back