Stamping for newbies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophii

Reaction score
Hi,

I'd really like to get into stamping, but have no idea where to start. Where do you get good stamping kits from and what products can you use with them (I only use gel polish)? Are there any recommended YouTube tutorials?
Thanks

Hi,

I'd really like to get into stamping, but have no idea where to start. Where do you get good stamping kits from and what products can you use with them (I only use gel polish)? Are there any recommended YouTube tutorials?
Thanks

Everyone will have their preferences, but I’m more than happy using the Yours Clear Halo Stamper and Yours stamping plates from Sweet Squared.

I also use CND Vinylux for stamping, but their Creative Play range is equally as good.

I personally haven’t tried to stamp with gel, but other Nail Geeks have so will be able to advise you separately.

I use paints and plates fromMoyou London NOT to be confused with Moyou who are nowhere near as good

Christie Pearce has videos on her insta and sells on nail supplies uk and Sarah Richardson/the real Mrs Grey has a YouTube channel and I think her website is the stamping queen

Latest posts

Back