Stamping help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormiie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am practising stamping using the moyou plates with a squishy stamper they have. I am currently using CND Shellac Blackpool to practice with.

I find the polish is very faint when stamping. Is there anything I am doing wrong? The design is flawless but really light in colour. I don't think I could double stamp and get the lines spot on to make it darker.

Any help?

Hi all,

I am practising stamping using the moyou plates with a squishy stamper they have. I am currently using CND Shellac Blackpool to practice with.

I find the polish is very faint when stamping. Is there anything I am doing wrong? The design is flawless but really light in colour. I don't think I could double stamp and get the lines spot on to make it darker.

Any help?

I always stamp using CND Vinylux, as the pigmentation is much better and more prominent. You can though use any highly pigmented polish, whether it’s MoYou, Creative Play, Vinylux etc.

Hope that helps.

I always stamp using CND Vinylux, as the pigmentation is much better and more prominent. You can though use any highly pigmented polish, whether it’s MoYou, Creative Play, Vinylux etc.

Hope that helps.

Thank you. I will try my own on myself before investing on clients. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back