Stamping nightmare!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
press gently just roll the stamper over once lightly and roll onto the nail lightly once. Also i find some polishes arent very good for stamping. i find moyou & china glaze polishes best x

I had a mare with stamping, some polishes are better than others. Esmaltes are great,models own chrome, moyou & konad have worked well. My stampers weren't picking up on finer detail but I was scraping over the design too hard, so with great advice thank God she helped me crack it lol. Plus some polishes dry faster than others so you have to be fairly quick...goodluck..

Hi Kellcass, don't give up! When I first ordered my moyou stamping plates with stamper I wanted to throw them in the bin!! I tried so many different ways of using it....slower, faster, rolling the stamper over the design, different polishes.....everything!

I ended up watching a few YouTube videos by Sarah R ( she's amazing! So many hints and tips and great tutorials)
She uses a stamper called B Loves Plates, she provided a link at the end of one of her videos and I got one from etsy.
It's the BEST I've used and I get a perfect stamp with it when I roll and do everything as quick as possible. It's a sticky, tacky stamping head but it works like a dream at picking up the polish!

Here is a pic from one of her videos on YouTube.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457042528.776042.jpg

I use the moyou plates and polish and get great results.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457042588.813485.jpg

Recommended by Sarah R also here - I purchased the Fab Ur Nail stamper - works perfectly with my Moyou stamping polishes and plates, no buffing off the stamper required, I did try the Konad and Moyou stamper first and just couldn't really get on with them

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457046090.620533.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457188511.177070.jpg

The new animal print plate YOURS from S2

Recommended by Sarah R also here - I purchased the Fab Ur Nail stamper - works perfectly with my Moyou stamping polishes and plates, no buffing off the stamper required, I did try the Konad and Moyou stamper first and just couldn't really get on with them

View attachment 194813

Sara Jane which stamping plate us that? Love it

Link doesn't seem to be working?

I love the Mother Nature plates, I've got a couple but not seen that one, thanks

They bring out new plates all the time have u seen the emoji ones [emoji13][emoji13]

Oh my lord they are so cute proper emojis

Geek 09 plate

I did think how on earth will they find them, surely they should have named them the emoji plates I'm sure no one knows about them! I only knew cos I got an email from them

Ordering them on Monday [emoji173]️, thanks Coco

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji253][emoji253]

I use models own chrome for stamping and have no problems, but I hate the pueen stamper! I use the creative big stamper. I find it works with most plates and polishes: http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/creative-stamper.
I use a credit card rather than a scraper and lightly swipe across the plate and I mean lightly.
Try using a credit card first and lightly swipe. See if that helps. (also use a decent amount of polish on the plate.) Hope that helps x
Yep I agree the creative big stamper is the best :) I use Konad and Vinylux - it has to be thicker to be successful so it is probably the polish TBH.

Latest posts

Back