Stamping plates!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packerfan

Reaction score
Can it be possible that you get bad stamping plates ? I have the jelly stamper I can not get anything to stick to it!

Not really, but not all stampers pick up from all plates, it's a bit trial and error. I find the 'stiffer' stampers pick up 'finer' or more details images. Squidgy and sticky ones pick up the bigger images better. I've got about 6 different stampers and have to do a trial to see which one will work with the clients chosen image before I start.

Well thank you! Can I ask what stamper you use?

Well thank you! Can I ask what stamper you use?

Loads of them, I have cheapie Chinese ones from places like BornPretty, I have expensive Stamping Queen ones, and everything inbetween. I think I still have an original one from before I was a nail tech 15+ years ago when they used to sell stamping kits on QVC. It really it trial and error with each plate

I had this same problem and read somewhere about scuffing the stamper. By this I mean gently going over it with a 180 buffer. This solved it for me

I like this one, I use it for like all my designs and you can get a refill when it wears out
ca737c92b32d43daaeea4dbda6747573.jpg

Thank you for all the replys![emoji873]

Latest posts

Back