Stamping polishes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zznailszz

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need to replace some stamping polishes and wondered what brands you could recommend that are not ridiculously expensive.
Many thanksxx

Hi all,
I need to replace some stamping polishes and wondered what brands you could recommend that are not ridiculously expensive.
Many thanksxx

CND Creative Play colours are excellent for stamping and very affordable.

Mundo de Unas stamping polishes are amazing! And very well-priced

Another vote for mundo de unas xx

Moyou London for me xx

I've had really good luck with the metallic China Glaze (specifically Passion and Bring on the Bubbly)
Isn't bring on the bubbly a glitter polish? Have you got a pic of how it stamps? Looks interesting

I currently use Moyra stamping polishes. They have UK distributor and really good price. And I like them much more than Mundo de Unas or Konad. Unlike MDU they don't have strong scent and they don't separate, so no need for shaking or stirring. Also, I found that MDU does not pick up very well on clear jelly stamper heads, so that's another downfall. Much better opacity than Konad.
I just find that Moyra is so easy to stamp with, that even 3yo could do it. There are some YouTube tutorials - take a look!

I love creative play too :) also got some OPIs that do the job

Latest posts

Back