Stamping problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddybear27x

Reaction score
Hello!!

I have a quick question and a very stupid question! Haha
I am really struggling with stamping, it looks so easy! But I can't seem to get an even application. I use moyou London stamping plates and polishes, with the double ended stamper. Sometimes the stamper doesn't pick up all of the polish and sometimes all the print doesn't fully transfer?! It's driving me crazy! I was thinking of changing my polishes to the esmaltes da kelly has anyone tried these? They look gorgeous! And so adorable!
Thanks everyone xxxx

It sounds like the problem it with the stamper rather than the polishes, you may need to prime the stamper, I personally find the sticky/marshmallow stampers pick up much better than the firmer ones! Hth x

Are you being quick enough & applying an adequate & even amount of pressure ? I find if I don't scrap/stamp & apply quickly the polish has dried & doesn't always come off clean. (I use konad) try being a bit quicker with a little more pressure when rolling your stamper over your design x

Try buffing the stamper lightly and wipe with a non acetone

Latest posts

Back