Stamping problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie_deanne

Reaction score
I am after a bit of advice with my stamping, I have been getting on absolutely great with the bits I have ordered from moyou, I have a few different plates and a small collection of the polishes, and a couple of stampers both sticky and non sticky.

My problems have occurred when trying to use the metallic stamping polishes, I am finding they pick up best on the sticky stamper but then they are just not transferring on to the nail!
Can anybody give me any advice on where I may be going wrong? I am getting on great with the other colours I have used, and I am using the exact same techniques but it just won't play :( and I am getting a tad irritated haha!
Any help will be hugely appreciated!
Xxxx

I havent uaed moyou polishes, but i do find the BarryM collection of chrome and metallics dry super fast so maybe you just have to work quicker. If your stamp has been primed and usually works ok, it's probably an issue with the polish.

I love stamping, but does get fiddly sometimes.

Good Luck

I use the models own chrome collection and find these work well for me! As I couldn't get hold of he Barry m ones x

Latest posts

Back