Stamping with gel rubbed off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuthieQ

Reaction score
Hi there.
Ive been doing my own nails for years & decided to treat myself to a gel nail kit as it would give me the opportunity to be abit more adventurous without chipping on day 3 :) Ive bought myself some stamping plates & born pretty stamping gel. It was going great polish, curing, then applied stamp - cured. Applied top coat then i wiped the top coat to remove the sticky layer & the pattern just came off. What did i do wrong? Thank you in advance x

Hi there.
Ive been doing my own nails for years & decided to treat myself to a gel nail kit as it would give me the opportunity to be abit more adventurous without chipping on day 3 :) Ive bought myself some stamping plates & born pretty stamping gel. It was going great polish, curing, then applied stamp - cured. Applied top coat then i wiped the top coat to remove the sticky layer & the pattern just came off. What did i do wrong? Thank you in advance x

Welcome to Salon Geek.

I’m sorry but this website is for salon professionals, and we are not permitted to give detailed advice to those who are unqualified or potential clients.

Latest posts

Back