Standard nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyralouise

Reaction score
Hi, me again.

I've got a client coming in on Monday for a pedicure with standard polish, not gel. She says she's had a reaction to gel polish before, but she swears she's not allergic to any of the ingredientsšŸ§

Anyway, I carry about 25 standard polishes that I usually use for stamping, but I've never needed a standard base/top coat because I'm gel only.

Do I need to match the top/base brand to my polish brand like I would with gel? If not, which would you recommended? Ideally something from Salon Services, because I probably won't get anything delivered in time.

Top and base coats with standard polish donā€™t need to be the same brand, unless CND Vinylux which has its own top coat and no base at all.

I can recommend Seche Vite for both though.

Top and base coats with standard polish donā€™t need to be the same brand, unless CND Vinylux which has its own top coat and no base at all.

I can recommend Seche Vite for both though.

Yes someone on another group recommened Seche Vite, gonna give that a go, thanks!

Yeah, I also use seche vite, it's the best base and top coat I've come across.

Latest posts

Back