Star Nails 'Quattro' uv top coat 1/2 price at Sally's at the moment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Just popped in to my local Sally's this afternoon as desperate for some files (use CND ones normally, but run out!)
They have Star Nails UV top coat - Quattro on at half the normal wholesale price, which is brill for me as I use this product.

Thought I'd share for all you other Quattro users, or those looking to try out a high gloss UV top coat. It's suitable for all systems.

woop woop my place of work!! it is quite a good deal! theres never normally that many good deals on beauty i feel, i should let you know if there are any good deals coming up, but then i would probably get sued..boo..

bloomin heck I was in my sallys 2 days ago and it wasnt on offer then, must have just come on!

Perhaps I will try it!!! :green:

:sad: i'm sorry to break the news sodabubble but it has been on since the 1st Jan... but good times offer ends the end of Feb YAY! still plenty of time :D

well I swear I was looking at the star section in ours cos I was looking for some gems and there was nothing to suggest it was cheap :( hmph I am now sulking lol

well I swear I was looking at the star section in ours cos I was looking for some gems and there was nothing to suggest it was cheap :( hmph I am now sulking lol
i have found that different branches do have different deals going on inside the shop.not sure why this is though:confused:.now you know its on you have still got plenty of time to get some.xx

i was there today and i didn't see them on offer either.

i was there today and i didn't see them on offer either.

It's not totally obvoius, I guess that's cos joe public goes in there too. The shelf it was on had a promotional card under the bottles hanging on the shelf saying something like ' QUattro exceptional value at Sally's'.
It was also in my flyer that came through the post.

My Local Sally's is Grantham.

Latest posts

Back