Start up help with funding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByJade

Reaction score
hi all, im looking to go self employed and was wondering if any of you knew of any grant/loan schemes that could help. I have the basics but this is needed for things like stock of colour, towels, trolleys etc etc. I have spoken to prints trust which Is a possibility just wanting to look around first before applying. I have done a google search but nothing much comes up
tia x

hi all, im looking to go self employed and was wondering if any of you knew of any grant/loan schemes that could help. I have the basics but this is needed for things like stock of colour, towels, trolleys etc etc. I have spoken to prints trust which Is a possibility just wanting to look around first before applying. I have done a google search but nothing much comes up
tia x
This may help....Good luck
Screenshot_20190213-223228_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Have a look to see what your local council offer I know the area I live in you can apply for a business start up grant of £500 x

Buy-Rite Beauty helps to get you financed. Go onto their sight, fill out an application to see how much you qualified for then pick out the products you would like to order. Very best wishes!

Buy-Rite Beauty helps to get you financed. Go onto their sight, fill out an application to see how much you qualified for then pick out the products you would like to order. Very best wishes!

The OP is based in the UK so this doesn’t apply outside of the US.

Latest posts

Back