Start up packages for skin care for home salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Any recommendations for a skin care range with a small start up price.

I’ve heard good things about Eve Taylor, but had a few clients mention Khiels? Do they do a professional range?

I mainly focus on Nails, waxing and lashes but would like to open my treatment list for my home salon

Thank you muchly
Natalie

I would be very interested to hear the comments on this. I also have a home salon in my converted garage. X

Me too! I'm currently trying out Monu but I'm very interested in others' opinions /advice. I have a start up home salon and slowly building up clients. I don't have a massive amount to spend on a skin range but totally understand the need to use good products. Feedback would be very much appreciated.

I would definitely recommend looking into Eve Taylor. The products are excellent, they do different start up packages depending on the size of your business/requirements and I think they are excellent value for a high quality skin care range. Once you've purchased your opening order they open up the professional area of their website to you which has so much information and support including treatment protocols and videos etc. There is also a really supportive Facebook group you can join when you are a customer.

Hi Natalie,

If you would like to learn more about how Eve Taylor London can benefit your business needs then please follow the link below and complete the professional registration. We will then send via email, our introductory information and details of our opening order options which we offer for all different types of business models and size:

https://www.eve-taylor.com/Login/CreateProfessionalAccount

If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call on 01722 260161.

Eve Taylor London - The natural choice for beautiful skin.

Latest posts

Back