Start up spray tan kit deals...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah P

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I want to start mobile spay tanning and just wondered if anyone knew of any special offers on start up kits at the mo. Id be extremely grateful for any comments.

Thanks Leah x x :)

Hi honey, im in exact same boat as you have been looking around for few weeks and read sooo many posts on here lol!
i finally gt the bottle today to ring round about 6 different spray tan companies, and a lot of them had special offers on and are sending me out info-a couple of them even said offers were not on line so even if i had of looked i wouldnt of known. i found them all really helpful they said they would send out information and some even said they would include samples
Hope this helps, good luck babe
xx

Hi

Try looking on www.wowproducts.co.uk (Tantrick) They have a new system where you can pick and mix your own kit, therefore making it as cheap or expensive as you like!

Couple of machines to choose from too!:hug:

Hi guys - What about manual application tans which one is the best product?

Lisa

Hi Guys, Couture do a start up kit - The Duo Mist HVLP which is a fantastic little light weight mobile machine for £145 + vat and that includes a 1 litre bottle of Ramantic Glow tan too ! pm me for more info x

Last edited:
Hi Guys, Couture do a start up kit - The Duo Mist HVLP which is a fantastic little light weight mobile machine for £145 + vat and that includes a 1 litre bottle of Ramantic Glow tan too ! pm me for more info x

We are not allowed to put up prices on threads,
you should have sent this info in a PM.

hey, Celebrity Secrets are doing a special offer on kit, includes machine, tent, solution retail ect. realy cheap. should email them and they will give you the price. its celebritysecrets.co.uk

Hey all,

I have just checked out celebritysecrets.co.uk but you dont seem to get as much for your money.
I have done a comparison of Sienna and Tantick for average prices.

Looks like Sienna are cheaper on add on - gloves, trongs, hair caps, sticky feet etc

But I prefer the idea of Tanktricks 121 training

So my thoughts are train with tantrick and buy add ons from Sienna.

I will buy the Maximist machine and then ask for samples from both companies. (Machine costs the same at both companies but at Sienna you get a free litre of 8%) Tents are about the same too maybe £10 in difference.
There are loads of tanning companies so use this to your advantage and shop around. :green:

Hey all,

I have just checked out celebritysecrets.co.uk but you dont seem to get as much for your money.
I have done a comparison of Sienna and Tantick for average prices.

Looks like Sienna are cheaper on add on - gloves, trongs, hair caps, sticky feet etc

But I prefer the idea of Tanktricks 121 training

So my thoughts are train with tantrick and buy add ons from Sienna.

I will buy the Maximist machine and then ask for samples from both companies. (Machine costs the same at both companies but at Sienna you get a free litre of 8%) Tents are about the same too maybe £10 in difference.
There are loads of tanning companies so use this to your advantage and shop around. :green:

Its perhaps worth mentioning on this comparison as it seems to have been missed and that is that if you train and then buy a kit from Tantrick you get a 10% reduction on your kit price and that all the "add ons" when "added on" are all reduced by up to 20% per item.
HTH

Its perhaps worth mentioning on this comparison as it seems to have been missed and that is that if you train and then buy a kit from Tantrick you get a 10% reduction on your kit price and that all the "add ons" when "added on" are all reduced by up to 20% per item.
HTH

I rang up Tantrick and the man i spoke to was really helpful, but said there book had not been updated and when working out my kit price i did not know all what i would/wouldnt need eg product wise and i ddint have a clue about the discount taken off just looked at the price i had and thought it would be too much so i might go back and have a look now thanks collin :green:

I rang up Tantrick and the man i spoke to was really helpful, but said there book had not been updated and when working out my kit price i did not know all what i would/wouldnt need eg product wise and i ddint have a clue about the discount taken off just looked at the price i had and thought it would be too much so i might go back and have a look now thanks collin :green:

As I understand it we are the only brand that offers a "pick and mix" option for customers...gone are the days of being forced to take a kit the manufacturer wants you to take.

This way..you select the machine option you wish to go for then on the next page you can select the items you wish to have to make up your very own bespoke kit profile..

Each item you add to the kit is added at between a 10-20% saving on the same item if purchased singularly later on...

This means that for the first time you guy's get to choose a kit that fits into your budget..you can simply buy a machine and 1L liquid or take advantage of the discount additions and purchase however much you wish.

Pretty neat :hug:

Hey the special offer on celebritysecrets tanning machine isnt on the website, you have to call them and they will tell you it !

thanks collin :green:

Sorry to go off topic..but did you know we went to the same school...maybe in different eras but never the less the same school...yey Northfleet rocks :lol:

i'm pretty sure Sienna put together bespoke kits too? :green:

Sorry to go off topic..but did you know we went to the same school...maybe in different eras but never the less the same school...yey Northfleet rocks :lol:

Then im guessing your the really helpful man i spoke to on the phone!!!
we had a conversation on Northfleet! Thank u for your help yesterday x:hug:

Then im guessing your the really helpful man i spoke to on the phone!!!
we had a conversation on Northfleet! Thank u for your help yesterday x:hug:

:wink2:...............:hug:

As I understand it we are the only brand that offers a "pick and mix" option for customers...gone are the days of being forced to take a kit the manufacturer wants you to take.

Unfrtunately not, Sunless Solutions also offer pick and mix kits, not only that but to avoid P&P costs you can get these from your local branch of Capital

Hth

Unfrtunately not, Sunless Solutions also offer pick and mix kits, not only that but to avoid P&P costs you can get these from your local branch of Capital

Hth

mmmmmm how odd as ive just been on the sunless solutions website and see no kit building pick and mix option whereby you select your machine type and add components to the kit which are discounted to form an overall reduced price kit package...unless of course there is another website that we don't know about :confused:

I also note that ,like most other brands delivery of kits is free so dont quiet see the rational on the "not only that but to avoid P&P costs you can get these from your local branch of Capital"...why spend the petrol and time when these are delivered free :idea:

mmmmmm how odd as ive just been on the sunless solutions website and see no kit building pick and mix option whereby you select your machine type and add components to the kit which are discounted to form an overall reduced price kit package...unless of course there is another website that we don't know about :confused:

I also note that ,like most other brands delivery of kits is free so dont quiet see the rational on the "not only that but to avoid P&P costs you can get these from your local branch of Capital"...why spend the petrol and time when these are delivered free :idea:

In all fairness I cant be bothered to get into a "tantrick V any other brand" war.

There are pros and cons to everything

In all fairness I cant be bothered to get into a "tantrick V any other brand" war.

There are pros and cons to everything

Not quiet sure where your coming from here or what you mean LOL but I was merely looking into and passing comment on the incorrect information you posted for the benefit of clarity :hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back