Started in salon today!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrie

Reaction score
I just thought i would share, i started today in a hairdressing salon , i have been looking for one for a while as i really wanted to move out from working at home but wanted to make sure i was ready for it and im quite proud of the work i have been doing lately and finally can say im not rusty anymore :D

I started at 12 today after i moved all my table and stuff in and i had 3 clients from walk ins !! i couldnt belive it, i know it was probably a fluke being my first day but wow it felt good, and i have more bookings for later in the week and i called all my regular clients and they are all following me there , it feels so good :D

Im hopeful that it will work out good, im going to be working 6 days a week and thursday nights and saturdays till i find out what days are busiest , the owner of the salon has asked for 10% until i get established and can afford to pay a set rent.

Please wish me luck, and if anyone has any helpful advice it would also be greatly appreciated :)

Kerrie :)

Well done Kerrie,
I`m sure you`ll do well, you certainly have a good deal with your %.
You`ll be fully booked in no time
Good luck

Good Luck Kerrie ;)
Sounds like you have a good starting deal.
All the best for the future
Take care Dawnie xx

SUCCESS & HAPPINESS x :salute:

hey good luck.....the only way is up...

Well Hun,
I wish you good luck and all the success in the world.
love Ruth xxxx

Good luck!
I'm sure you're gonna be just fine!
Kx

Congradulations!

How exciting! great news :D

Hi :)

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and well wishes :)

It's been a little slow after my fantastic first day but i know that was to be expected, but i have had alot of enquiries and a few bookings as well so things so far so good keeping my fingers crossed :)

Kerrie :)

Hi Kerrie,

Congrats ! Be patient and promote yourself and you will do well. I am in a similar situation as you...must take a deep breath now and then and remember Rome wasn't built in a day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back