Started my new job in the salon today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlabarbie

Reaction score
Well, I finally started my first ever salon job today! I had been going into the salon for a day a week for the past 6 weeks or so, so I wasnt really nervous.

Sadly I didnt have anyone booked in today, I was hoping for some walk-ins but only one lady came, she is a regular and just needed 2 emergency repairs. She did tip me £3 though, and do you know what? It totally made my day! It really did as I just breezed through it, no nerves, chatting away to her, the nails looked odd as she is due a rebalance next week so she now has 2 bright white spanking new nails amongst the grown out ones, but the fact she gave me a little tip made me think she must have been happy!:green:

Got a few booked in tomorrow and 2 on saturday, heres to a long and prosperous career in the nail industry, hopefully!:green:

well done! Her goes to the first of manty successfull salon days!

Great stuff, well done on getting the job, may your client list continue to grow.

Glad it went ok today mate.
hope you get on ok tomorrow,

well done :hug: xx

Well done, hun :hug:

Well done & All the best for a happy, prosperous future in nails!!

Jacqui

well done it will get easier.

Well done your client wouldn't have tipped you if she wasn't pleased

Ruby

Awwww thanks everyone.
Well you wont believe it, yesterday I started to feel very ill in the afternoon, a bit flu like... Typical, first week and I get ill! Luckily I managed to do all my clients then left at 5pm, came home, got straight into bed, I was so poorly!:cry:

I have woken up feeling a little better this morning, luckily we're only in 9-2pm. I'm packing my bag with lots of tablets. LOL.:green:

Hope you feel better soon and good luck in your new job xx

Latest posts

Back