Starting a business......hopefully

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ok, so I passed my NVQ 2 beauty therapy a few years ago and was working as a mobile therapist alongside my 'day' job for about a year. I stopped doing it but really want to start up again......but I have absolutely no idea where to start!! I'm 31yrs old so I can't get help from the princes trust and I still have the same 'day' job so until I have a good client base don't want to leave it. I feel so out of the loop lol. I really want to do this right and hopefully at some point soon have my own salon.......Please help!!! X

Hey guys,

Ok, so I passed my NVQ 2 beauty therapy a few years ago and was working as a mobile therapist alongside my 'day' job for about a year. I stopped doing it but really want to start up again......but I have absolutely no idea where to start!! I'm 31yrs old so I can't get help from the princes trust and I still have the same 'day' job so until I have a good client base don't want to leave it. I feel so out of the loop lol. I really want to do this right and hopefully at some point soon have my own salon.......Please help!!! X

Practice on friends and family in order to get the hang of it again and then maybe do flyers, leaf lets, facebook page etc (some marketing in ur area) and start slowely but surely? Maybe do some additional courses too to get the hang of things again?

Awww, thank you......I wasn't sure if anyone was even going to reply lol

Yes, I think you're right.....once I get some practice in, I'm sure I'll be able to pick it up again! Been looking for some courses to get up to date on what's happening. I think doing a nail tech course is my next step

Xx

Awww, thank you......I wasn't sure if anyone was even going to reply lol

Yes, I think you're right.....once I get some practice in, I'm sure I'll be able to pick it up again! Been looking for some courses to get up to date on what's happening. I think doing a nail tech course is my next step

Xx

ah cool, well that probably is a good idea ! and practice practice! :) the more the better :D

Latest posts

Back