Starting a home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laney303

Reaction score
I have just started my level 3 nails. I was going mobile but atm i can't drive lol. Hubby has been giving me lessons but tbh its just another hassle and expense. Anyway, i was telling him yesterday that i had also been looking into doing spray tans and semi perm lashes as well. I mentioned if we had a spare room it would be great and he said I could turn the down stairs back room into one.

It is quite a large room so i was happy he said I could do it. Its currently just my little boys toy room (god knows where they will go lol). The only thing important worried about is that it is the only access to our back garden, which wouldn't be a problem when only im in but was thinking about weekends.

Anyway, is there anything i need to do officially if i change the back room to a salon? Id also be grateful for any pics of ur home salons if you are willing to post so i could get some ideas.

Thanx all in advance
Lorraine xx
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

There are loads of threads on this topic as I was thinking of doing the same thing a little while ago,
I found literally every answer I needed and more!
I no the feeling with toys it's my little boys birthday on Monday and the spare room and his room are already overflowing don't know we're they all Come from xx

There are loads of threads on this topic as I was thinking of doing the same thing a little while ago,
I found literally every answer I needed and more!
I no the feeling with toys it's my little boys birthday on Monday and the spare room and his room are already overflowing don't know we're they all Come from xx

Completely off topic but its my daughter's 1st birthday Monday.

What a great day for a birthday eh? :D:D

Ok, will have a look, just hard to find on phone.

Ha ha. Toys just multiply im sure. Christmas is coming and i have no idea where everything will go. Looks like i'll b taking everything the charity shop!!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I think there was a thread in the biz geek that had loads of pics of salons in the home, i'll see if I can find it.

Latest posts

Back