Starting a lash lift business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDLash

Reaction score
Hi,

I am starting up my own lash lifting business at home and wondered if there was anything else I need apart from home insurance, beauty insurance. Do i need to notify the council and are there any hygiene, covid safe courses that I would need to take? Any info would be great. Thanks

There are a few steps to complete before you start advertising your new business.

If you have a mortgage you’ll need permission from your lender.
If you rent, you need permission from your landlord.

Depending on where you live, there might be additional licenses required or you may not be allowed to run a business from your home at all, so you need to contact your local council and check if they have any specific rules covering your address and the type of service you’re offering. Local councils vary enormously and you might find that a few streets along comes under a different council who have completely different rules so there’s no ’one size fits all’ answer.

https://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/knowledge/articles/2021/08/how-to-start-a-home-business/
Best of luck with your new venture. 👍

Latest posts

Back