Starting a training school, courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samanthaattard

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me the steps i would take to start running my own private beauty training courses ? i obviously want them the students to have a qualification able for insurance and recognised ? Any help would be very appreciated

Thanks

You need to do the award in education and training course, then make all your booklets for each course, lesson plans and make certificates you will be giving out, then send them away to the insurance company i done mines with abt and you then wait a few weeks for them to get back to you once they've checked them then you pay your teaching insurance and then you can start teaching x

Hi Samantha,
You would need to be qualified to teach (PTTLS), have teachers and public liability insurance and become accredited by BABTAC and/or The Guild of Beauty Therapists.
Hope this helps,
Zara :)

Hi Samantha,
You would need to be qualified to teach (PTTLS), have teachers and public liability insurance and become accredited by BABTAC and/or The Guild of Beauty Therapists.
Hope this helps,
Zara :)

Thanks Zara

I have a PCET , but would anyone that i may employ need the minimum of just PTTLS prepare to teach ?

Thanks

does anybody have advice on the lesson plans?

does anybody have advice on the lesson plans?

The posters on this thread have been absent for some time, so you may prefer to create a new thread with your question instead?

The posters on this thread have been absent for some time, so you may prefer to create a new thread with your question instead?
thankyou

Latest posts

Back