Starting as a bio-sculpture tech help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi
im 18 and considering taking the course for bio sculpture nails... my auntie does it already and im really interested in it
The biggest problem i have is that i am going to uni in september to Leeds Metropolitan and was wondering what you thought about getting custom up there. Obviously i am planning to come back every 6weeks or so and during my breaks so i can still do the nails at home when im back if i notify clients prior to coming home. Also what do you all charge for fingers and toes?
does anyone have a price list of the bio sculpture products as i cannot find it anywhere on the internet!!
any help would be greatly appreciated or any cheap suppliers or advice xx

hi
im 18 and considering taking the course for bio sculpture nails... my auntie does it already and im really interested in it
The biggest problem i have is that i am going to uni in september to Leeds Metropolitan and was wondering what you thought about getting custom up there. Obviously i am planning to come back every 6weeks or so and during my breaks so i can still do the nails at home when im back if i notify clients prior to coming home. Also what do you all charge for fingers and toes?
does anyone have a price list of the bio sculpture products as i cannot find it anywhere on the internet!!
any help would be greatly appreciated or any cheap suppliers or advice xx

Hi

I think ....(but i could be wrong ! )you may struggle to build up a 'loyal' uni client base....i think you'd be great starting out BUT are they going to keep up with the £25 or so quid every 3/4 weeks to keep them?

You couldnt expect clients at home to keep their nails for 6wks either i dont think realistically.

Contact Bio Sculpture for upto date current pricing and courses.

Its a nice product to work with, superb colour range etc, just bear in mind it is one of the most expensive gels on the market too !

I charge £40 extensions, £25 infils, £25 toes if that helps.

Best of luck :hug:

Welcome to the Salon Geek

Have you tried contacting Bio Sculpture fore the info you need?

the thing is with this type of enhancement (any type of enhancement product for that matter) is that the regular 2/3 weekly clients are the ones that keep you going so you need to be able to cater for this for the clients.

thanks for your help
regarding the uni thing i was thinking it would be more of a one off thing as we will be having freshers ball ect which i could promote a cheaper rate or something just to get some money in
do you know of any cheap places to get products from?? do you have to use the bio sculpture removers ect or are there other cheaper brands?

yes i rang b.s. and they are sending me information in the post but i really want to research it before going ahead
my auntie is moving to ireland so she is going to be giving her clients my details so when i come home i will do whole days in her area for groups to have their nails done rather than driving around all different houses

sorry you can buy it 'cheap' anywhere:green:

the uni promotions sound a good starting point yes - just make sure your making something out of it as i say it is and expensive brand.

Any Acetone ( i get salon systems from sallys) will remove it.

hth

amb x

Amber is right that any acetone based remove the Bio product but their own product remover isnt one of their products that break the bank - it is more expensive than some but still a fairly reasonable price.

It is the Bio Gels that the most expensive on the market so if it is the brand you want then you can do cheap "Bio Sculpture Nails".

Is it definitely a soak off gel that you want?

as with all nail products you'll need to provide continuity of service.

how will clients manage if they need a repair or infil but you cant get to them for 6 weeks.

maybe you could find another bio tech in the area to take on your clients whilst you are at uni and then hope they will return to you when you are available.

i think you would probably get some one off clients at the uni. but you need to be more available to regular clients to really make it work for them and for you.

Latest posts

Back