Starting mobile/from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMitchell

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I will be a qualified nail tech July/August and I really want to start working from home/mobile! I have a spare room in our house so I was going to set up in there and also some mobile work.

I would be really grateful if you could give me some advice into the best ways in getting started? And what I need to go about national insurance/ tax etc?

Thank you!!

xx

Hi the search button will be your best friend on this forum best thing to do is search before you ask questions as you may find you might not get any answers as these questions have been answered so many times.

Hope this helps. X

HMRC run free courses on everything you need to know about Tax etc.

Have a look on line or give them a call, they are there to help and a really lovely people!

When I thought about working from home, I was told to ring my local council. They told me that I may need planning permission, so would have to fill in the 'Do I need planning permission' form

Most insurance covers you for anywhere you work, but still check with the company you go with.

I rang my TAX office to get advice and they gave me the number of the department who could help with with TAX & NI and gave me lots of info to.

Maybe ring your TAX office and local council and ask for info. I'm sure they will help

Good luck

Latest posts

Back