Starting mobile spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good! Get loads of practise :) xx

That does look a good deal, but I have noticed the bottle design is different to the design on the LA tanning website, so is this deal officially LA Tanning?

It is LA Tanning yes, but I have to say I have switched to Suntana Solution...fabulous.

Thanks for the reply Marymint, what was it that made you switch to Suntana?

I'm about to start out in a few weeks so I'm researching tans at the moment.

I recently tried LA and Suntana but still prefer Nouvatan

Thanks for the reply Marymint, what was it that made you switch to Suntana?

I'm about to start out in a few weeks so I'm researching tans at the moment.
I found that the guide colour was true to the actual resulting Tan also I just preferred the Colour of the Tan all round and I found the Fade off to be EXCELLENT. The lovely fragrances are a nice bonus too. I trialled them on my Fair skinned Daughter so I could get a good comparison.
Their Customer service is also fab and now I also have them on my Facebook Page :)

Last edited:
Thanks Mary, that helps a lot.

I found that the guide colour was true to the actual resulting Tan also I just preferred the Colour of the Tan all round and I found the Fade off to be EXCELLENT. The lovely fragrances are a nice bonus too. I trialled them on my Fair skinned Daughter so I could get a good comparison.
Their Customer service is also fab and now I also have them on my Facebook Page :)

I found everything the same, and the 1st few days my clients loved it, after day 4 I had texts to say the fade off wasn't good compared to my usual brand. None of my clients paid as it was just a trial. I tried it on 3 clients & then myself we all found the same. The colour was great but it didn't fade gradually, I had really obvious wear & tear marks- hands/ face etc. & it wasnt though lack of aftercare as I picked my weekly tanning clients who could really compare the products.

Its better for the tan to fade gradually then the wear & tear marks aren't as obvious.

Nouvatan is a close 2nd to my usual brand. I know offer both nouvatan & fakebake. Xx

Thanks guys! So far I have only tested the 20% on a friend (he didnt go extremely dark but now he has a lovely "after beach" shade he is very proud of" and yesterday attempted to spray my arms and face.. With great results :-D

I only kept it on for 15-20 minutes and then washed it off and have a great colour now I'm very happy with Nouvatan :)

The only problem I'm had... Yesterday when I sprayed myself I had the gun set to 3, and the hose popped off twice from the HVLP machine.. Is it because I've screwed the Air Cap ring too tight?? I unscrewed it a little and more solution was spraying from the gun, it seems there was too much pressure and the hose just popped out.. I don't want to break my machine, could somebody tell me what is this, pleease ? :-D

Thanks!

Sent from my R800i using SalonGeek

My hose is always popping out. Makes me jump everytime. I don't think I screw on tight enough sometimes. I thinks it's usually when I am working in a tight space and the hose is a bit coiled and restricted. I try and make a bit of a joke about it when it happens but it does annoy me. X

So it's not just me! I'll try to push the hose in harder then next time.. Just got me a little concerned, + don't want to look a fool jumping I it happens with future customers! :-D thanks!

So it's not just me! I'll try to push the hose in harder then next time.. Just got me a little concerned, + don't want to look a fool jumping I it happens with future customers! :-D thanks!

No it's not just you there is a few who had that problem which is why the manufacturer has then changed this to quick connector with the new model which clicks into place and stays there ;)

Mine pops out too lol It did it today on a new and quite nervous client, she nearly went through the roof poor thing !

Hey Guys!

I really want to samplr LA Tan solutions out. They have Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotions.

If I stock it, is it more worthwhilst me getting 2 different %s or just to get 2l of LA Fast Tan and advise my future clients of the time they'd have to wash it off??

Any pro's/cons?

Thanks!!

Just got my LA Tan 10 & 12 litre solutions :D

Are the pots safe to keep solution inside, I mean will they deteriorate, cuz I think it's better to fill them up rather than open my bottles all the time exposing them to air..

Sent from my R800i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back