Starting mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise1989

Reaction score
hi im going to do mobile nails and wondering how to advertise, is facebook a good idea and how much do you charge for gel, acrylic with tips, acrylic sculptured, fiberglass, manicure, pedicure, nail art, airbrushed nails and anything i may have missed? Also if facebook is a good idea does anyone has a facebook site i could look at please?

Hiya, facebook is a good starting point. I have a free yell.com advert where i get lots of custom.

I am not sure about your local area but in mine, acrylics for a full set are around £25. in the more top-end beauty places a manicure is £23, deluxe £26, pedicure £25 deluxe £28, i would advise doing a deal though like with any full set of acrylic, manicure is £10 or £15 extra, whatever you wish to charge.

are you going to offer treatments as add-ons to mani and pedi i.e. heated booties with a foot/hand mask and/or parraffin wax as an add on because that is SO lovely!

are you going to offer power polish such as shellac? that could be a good money earner too. and for promos perhaps do say a full set of acrylic/gel with a free shape and paint on the feet? x

not qualified in shellac but want to be! You have some good ideas thanks

I've got a Facebook page you can look at its /bebellissimo1 and I set up offers on there and post pictures people ring me and inbox me from there it's also good for word of mouth to because people will upload photos of the treatments you've done on them :)

Latest posts

Back