Starting my level 2 beauty next week any advice plz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi im just starting my beauty level 2,in my kit i just got there are only the things like gloves,spatulas,brushes,hair bands,aprons etc etc.They are not giving us any products to use we can only use colleges but i like to practice at home so is there a good range you would say to use while i was training i could buy to practice at home please?

Any advice on anything on level 2 beauty would be great xx

I hope that your course goes really well and you really enjoy it:)
Whilst i was doing my nvq 2 the college issued us with some info about products that we could buy in student packages to use at home. Is there anything like this in your kit? If not this info may be given to you at an induction? If not try your local wholesalers who may do starter kits for students.
hth and the best of luck with everything :hug:

Hi Zena

Glad to hear you have gone on to do level 2 beauty! I did level 2 hair and beauty 2 years ago and as you know level 3 last year as well as the nail technology, if you need any help (wink wink) let me know. I am also willing to be a model for you if needed, as i know how hard finding them can be. Is it Yvette teaching you? I am in the salon round corner from college if you need me, take care.
Sas P:eek:

Good luck with the course.

If I can do it at 40 then you wont have any problems at all. :)

Hi im just starting my beauty level 2,in my kit i just got there are only the things like gloves,spatulas,brushes,hair bands,aprons etc etc.They are not giving us any products to use we can only use colleges but i like to practice at home so is there a good range you would say to use while i was training i could buy to practice at home please?

Any advice on anything on level 2 beauty would be great xx

Hi Zena,

Beauty Express are very reasonable for things like consumables, and their Skintruth range is a lovely range to start off with- very reasonably priced!

Beauty Express: Professional Beauty Products delivered direct to you

Aww thanks for all your replys,im loving the course theres loads of R+R already so loads of homework to do.Yes sarah Yvette is out tutor she is lovely {up to now lol},the girls are ok aswell we have a good laugh aswell as learning.I have PM you sas x Thanks for all your replys guys may need some help soon with homework,not the answers probly some good sites needed to do the research etc.
Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back