Starting my level 2 beauty next week any advice plz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
:Scared:Hi im getting a little nervous now as im starting my level 2 beauty next week.I hope i get through it as iv heard theres alot to it.Im willing to learn as i did with my nail course i just hope i get through it wish me luck!

Good luck with your course hun,
you will be fine, we have some of the best on here to help you out when and if you get stuck with any thing :hug:

:Scared:Hi im getting a little nervous now as im starting my level 2 beauty next week.I hope i get through it as iv heard theres alot to it.Im willing to learn as i did with my nail course i just hope i get through it wish me luck!

Good luck with the course hun.

If you need any help you can pm me:hug:

Good luck,enjoy your course.xx:hug:

Thanks guys ill probly need some help xx

Good luck with the course, you will be fine and I am sure you will love it.

I did my level 2 beauty in 2005 and didn't think i would be able to do it but i did and loved it.
Did quite a bit of anatomy and physiology but it wasn't bad and just had a laugh doing it.
I compleated level 3 in june gone and am now doing NVQ L3 nail services.
Good luck and keep us posted.

good luck with the nvq l2. i did mine in 2004, then did level 3 and holistics. you will love it x x

Thanks to all ill let you know what i think of it whe i start it x

I start the course on wednesday. Think there's a few of us geeks doing it this year. Maybe we can all help each other. Good luck!

Good luck with the course Zena- you will be fine. If you need any help just text me.

You will do fine honey, it's the working up to the day and all the excitement your feeling that is making you feel all wooooo. Once you get in there and started it will all fit into place. You will see, Go with it and tell us all about your day:) we would love to hear about it:)

Hi im just starting my beauty level 2,in my kit i just got there are only the things like gloves,spatulas,brushes,hair bands,aprons etc etc.They are not giving us any products to use we can only use colleges but i like to practice at home so is there a good range you would say to use while i was training i could buy to practice at home please?

Any advice on anything on level 2 beauty would be great xx

Well had my induction course it lasted all day, it was boring as its all the usual stuff that iv done before,my course starts tomorow and we are doing facials which i thought was a bit quick the first lesson.But hey who am i to say ill keep you updated thanx for the good lucks xx

Well had my induction course it lasted all day, it was boring as its all the usual stuff that iv done before,my course starts tomorow and we are doing facials which i thought was a bit quick the first lesson.But hey who am i to say ill keep you updated thanx for the good lucks xx

Sounds like you fitted in great and enjoyed it.
Facials first day? wow thats quick.
My first week is covering Health and Safety. Then the hands on stuff!
ENJOY IT HONEY X

I am currently at my first day in college! Had to fill in skills test so far & waiting for everyone else to finish so catching up on some geeking while I wait :lol: Wow, facials straight away, don't know what we are starting on but I figure we've probably got the boring stuff to get out of the way first.

The capital website says theres an error x

Well, surprisingly enough, turns out we are starting on facials straight away too. We were shown a basic cleansing routine to start a facial today and we will be learning & practising full facials next week. Thought there would be more anatomy, etc first but as we are on a 'mature' course, our tutor wants to focus on the practical side in lessons and wants us to do the reading at home. Makes sense I guess. Especially as they want us working on clients in a month (about 4 lessons!)

Latest posts

Back