Starting my own business,need some advice.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tove

Reaction score
Hi.

I will be starting my own business soon,rent a room where i can do nails(ofcourse)makeup and waxing.
Could you geeks give me some tips on where to advertise and what things need to be done before starting..i mean like consultation cards,after care advice leaflets etc

Need all the advice i can get:)

Hi.

I will be starting my own business soon,rent a room where i can do nails(ofcourse)makeup and waxing.
Could you geeks give me some tips on where to advertise and what things need to be done before starting..i mean like consultation cards,after care advice leaflets etc

Need all the advice i can get:)

Hi Tove
i to have just opened my own salon and i found by getting posters printed very effective i asked if i could put a poster in the local tesco and asda and as a thank u i would give all asda and tesco staff a 10% discount for the first 3 months well what can i say this has been so effective i havnt stopped in 2 weeks of my business opening so good luck also a leaflet drop might be a good idea like i said good luck hope this helps xxx

I am sure one of the geeks can direct you to some pretty good threads on advertising try going to the search option and look for adverstising and good luck

Sassy wrote a fab article on advertising... click here
hth's

Latest posts

Back