Starting out as a mobile therapist!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateb25

Reaction score
im just starting to set myself up as a mobile beauty therapist and wondered if anyone has any advice? I have already bought a lot of my kit, set up my own website and facebook page..does anyone have any ideas on gaining new clients?i live in a small town with a lot of military in the area too.any ideas would be appreciated..thanks!:)

Hun if you look on ways o promoting your business lots willcome up there is a huge thred on this. Couple f things maybe run a comp on your facebook? 100th like will get xyz free... Or little welcome packs for your clients with recommend a friend voucher.. Take a look on the search for this thread 'how to promote your business' xx

Hi there,
When I set up my little mobile business I found best ways of getting new clients were leaflet delivering and word of mouth.
Do you offer pamper parties? We have military families living in my town and a few of them booked parties and then I went on to treat a few of them individually afterwards.
I always made sure my friends and families had my business cards, and I always kept my lash extensions topped up and looking brilliant, and got lots of people in shops/the gym etc asking about them.
Advertising in my local magazines was a waste of money for me personally - delivering my leaflets brought in much more.
Good luck with your new venture!

Latest posts

Back