Starting out, bills??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaz

Reaction score
Looking into renting a salon, just wondering roughly what would I estimate the gas electric and water at per month?

If I go off my household bills would that be ok? Would you say if I estimate 50 per week for gas/elec/water would be enough.

How much does a business phone line cost?

Hi Snaz,

£50 for all 3 per week sounds low to me but it depends on a number of factors.

If it was previously used as a salon, why not contact the utility companies concerned and ask them what the figures were during the last 3 years to give you a more realistic estimate.

If anything, overestimate your bills initially to ensure you're charging enough to cover them.

Hi Snaz,

£50 for all 3 per week sounds low to me but it depends on a number of factors.

If it was previously used as a salon, why not contact the utility companies concerned and ask them what the figures were during the last 3 years to give you a more realistic estimate.

If anything, overestimate your bills initially to ensure you're charging enough to cover them.

Good idea about contacting the utility companies? Has said not sure what to estimate , though 200 per month, 50 per week was ok lol!!! Probably wishful thinking

Latest posts

Back