Starting out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jai

Reaction score
Hi all. I qualified around four years ago but then I had my wonderful son so practicing was hard to come by. I went back to working in finance but want to get back into business.

Please can you give me some advice? I used to use crystal nails as that was the system I trained with. Can you recommend a good product?

How did you start out? Prices, practicing etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi all. I qualified around four years ago but then I had my wonderful son so practicing was hard to come by. I went back to working in finance but want to get back into business.

Please can you give me some advice? I used to use crystal nails as that was the system I trained with. Can you recommend a good product?

How did you start out? Prices, practicing etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Bump

Hi, all your questions have been asked and answered many, many times, your best bet would be to grab a cuppa/coffee and read through the forum. There's a search facility to look for specifics like 'Crystal' or 'training'

Enjoy :cool:

Hi, all your questions have been asked and answered many, many times, your best bet would be to grab a cuppa/coffee and read through the forum. There's a search facility to look for specifics like 'Crystal' or 'training'

Enjoy :cool:
Thank you. I'm new here

Thank you. I'm new here

You'll have great fun reading everything probably every question you could have will have been asked but if you need any clarification after feel free to ask

You'll have great fun reading everything probably every question you could have will have been asked but if you need any clarification after feel free to ask
Great, thank you [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back