SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhsjo

Reaction score
hi everyone,
I was looking into doing polygel on myself, and have a couple of questions!
firstly, are the polygels on amazon "safe"? I was looking into the Gershion polygel kit (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0...title_srh_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1TW5YI33MULC5), but I'm a bit paranoid about their ingredients. I considered getting the Gelish polygel, but it's around $65 CAD per tube which is a LOT OF MONEY!!! I'm also curious about the gel/LED lamps? I have never done gel nails before and don't really know the difference. I'm a bit paranoid about things like skin cancer???, heat spikes, etc due to the lamps and would love some advice. Are the lamps on amazon safe? Or should I spring for the professional equipment?
Thank you everyone in advance!

hi everyone,
I was looking into doing polygel on myself, and have a couple of questions!
firstly, are the polygels on amazon "safe"? I was looking into the Gershion polygel kit (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0...title_srh_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1TW5YI33MULC5), but I'm a bit paranoid about their ingredients. I considered getting the Gelish polygel, but it's around $65 CAD per tube which is a LOT OF MONEY!!! I'm also curious about the gel/LED lamps? I have never done gel nails before and don't really know the difference. I'm a bit paranoid about things like skin cancer???, heat spikes, etc due to the lamps and would love some advice. Are the lamps on amazon safe? Or should I spring for the professional equipment?
Thank you everyone in advance!

As you are not a nail professional, we cannot recommend you to experiment with chemicals and systems you do not fully understand, wherever you happen to acquire them, and most certainly not via Amazon.

We also do not advocate those who are untrained to effectively “Do It Yourself”, as more harm than good could be done, including long lasting nail damage.

Please either seek the services of a qualified nail technician or alternatively, undertake an accredited nail technician course.

Latest posts

Back