Starting to lose patience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my nail trainer to arrive in the post but in the meantime am practicing on tips (approx 20 - 30 per day) I am useless at acrylic application. I sent off for the ezflow try me kit as I heard that ezflow ws a nice easy product to work with. I'm having terrible trouble with it. I have millennium nails, star nails and now ezflow acrylic to practice with and I must say ezflow is by far the hardest for me. I'm not saying my mill and s.n application is perfect but I'm getting there but I can't get away with ezflow. Its all bumps (real bad, not just one or two) It would take 10 minutes of filing to get rid of them. I just thought I was using it too dry, but that doesn't seem to be the case, I've tried it wetter and still really bad. It's as if it's set before I even get onto doing the next zone. I know it's hard to offer help without seeing the problem (believe me you don't want to) but any advice would be appreciated. I'm finding this so frustrating. I want to go on the Ezflow conversion course but need to perfect my application of any acrylic before I do this.
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone.

Marie

I would just book yourself onto the course as soon as possible. The longer you leave it the more bad habbits you may pick up and then the harder to master l&p will become. One lesson will save you alot ov money in the long run cause you won't be wasting product practacing!

There is nothing wrong with any of your products and there is no product that will make the nails for you. You control the product not the other way around.

ADVICE: The slowest most silly way to learn is by yourself.

Get on to a class as soon as possible THERE is where you will learn something toward perfecting your technique. At the moment it does not sound like you have a technique and only real live education will help you. Stop struggling and do it the smart way.

Whatever product you use, YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO TAKE THEIR CLASS!!! I just started using Retention, and booked in a class for it. I have an extensive background in OPI, and Tammy Taylor acrylics, but I was looking for something of a higher quality (little to no lifting, and easier workability). I found it with Retention. Take some classes. I know it can be expensive, but it's worth it, Invest In Yourself!

Latest posts

Back