Starting up a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd hair

Reaction score
Hi I've been and had a look at afew salon in the last few weeks but they have all been very dated and need a lot doing to them. So I've decided to price up a salon from scratch I've seen a shop for let and it was originally a salon but closed down a year or so ago my question is what out goings will I have to start one up obviously I know I need the day to day equipment but can anyone advise me on roughly I'm going to need to spend to start one up I also have quite afew clients I do mobile in that area and are willing to come to me x

This is a hard one to answer unless you can outline exactly what you propose to do in the salon such as refurb, paint and decorate, plastering, build a reception, lighting, electrics, plumbing and so on.....

Not to forget the insurance, BABTAC or any other memberships, salaries, advertising, marketing, telephone, broadband costs, salon management software etc

No doubt I've missed loads.

No one can tell you a price close without seeing the plans and a surveyors report.

There may be loads needing done or purely cosmetic.

Latest posts

Back