starting up a website,,,,,please help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa_Schvartz

Reaction score
Can anyone help me!!! Ive only recently started mobile and looking for every cost cutting way i can find!!!! Im sure you all know what its like!!!

I want to have a website the thing is i dont want to pay the 100s of pounds that everyone wants to make it for you so im looking at doing it myself. The only thing is i dont have the first clue of how to go about it?:confused:

Has anyone done this or do you know of any good sites that i can use to start me off where i dont have to pay anything.

Any advice would be much appriciated. :lol:

thanks girls, my head is just spinning at the moment i have no idea about these things!!!

I have pm'd you Lisa x

i get web space free with blueyonder my email address

After reading the advice on this thread i have just made a free website on freeweb. although its not as professional as a paid for site, its a good start and imo better than no web site! So thanks geeks xx

i have recently been approached by have a link they took what i had and revamped it, but if you pm me i can give you details of someone who designs from scratch

Latest posts

Back