Starting up after maternity leave, throw some positivity my way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emla89

Reaction score
Hi geeks

So had my lil princess 8 weeks ago and currently awaiting a lil home salon to be finished up in my back garden.

1) Just wanted some inspiration of decor/ furniture ideas?

2) anything specifically I should be looking into to boost business? Treatment wise or other?

How are you doing? Have you started back?

I have yes. Only from home and very limiting on clients as the salon space isn’t finished. But I am loving it. Good to be back doing what I know.
Thanks for your interest....

I’m about to go back and dreading it. Do you have your baby with you or with someone else while you work? X

Oh bless you. Are you working from home?
So yeah some of my clients I know well I have had the baby around especially if it’s juat a quick appointment, others I have had my mum here too to help out.
Don’t put any pressure on yourself. You will end up being exhausted if your not ready. Give yourself as much time as possible. :)

Oh bless you. Are you working from home?
So yeah some of my clients I know well I have had the baby around especially if it’s juat a quick appointment, others I have had my mum here too to help out.
Don’t put any pressure on yourself. You will end up being exhausted if your not ready. Give yourself as much time as possible. :)

It’s so hard to get the balance perfect. I just want to be with my baby all the time but then I also need money to survive to be with her. It’s from home but someone else’s if that makes sense? Haha. So I can do my own hours etc xx

Latest posts

Back