Starting young!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
It seems girls these days are more and more interested in hair and beauty at such a young age.... you see it all the time kids at the playground playing on the swings... their perfectly styled locks sticking to their freshly applied glossed lips! :rolleyes:

I mean... imagine my surprise the other day when I came in the room to find my 10 month old daughter Saskia logged onto SalonGeek on the comp whilst on the phone to her mates telling them about the new CND colours she wanted to try next time she gets her pocket money!!!:eek:

She even messaged Crystal Colleen the other night asking for some advice! :lol:

IMAG0885-1.jpg

:Love::wink2::Love::wink2::Love:

Hahahahahahaha this cracked me up!

Awww bless her! My one year old knows how to open my case and tip boxes!! Low and behold there she was sizing up tips to pinkies!

Awww bless her! My one year old knows how to open my case and tip boxes!! Low and behold there she was sizing up tips to pinkies!

Haha love it! Just shows how much they take in when they watch us :Love:

Ahhhh ha ha ha bless her heart I'm so glad you posted this fantastic that really made my evening fantastic.

And yes geeks I got a lovely message from the lovely and very cute saskia which cheered me up no end I felt very privileged xxxxxx

lol thats funny :)

My 10 year old wants me to Shellac her nails as apparently I say 'its fantastic'!! )

Awww that's so cute!

Bless her, that's cute!

My five year old has been filing and oiling everyones nails - she's asking for some pennies so 'she can buy more stock'. She did mine the other night and, when she was finished said "that'll be 55 dollars please".... *silence*... "don't worry mummy - you can just put it into my bank". She's so helpful :lol:

Bless her, that's cute!

My five year old has been filing and oiling everyones nails - she's asking for some pennies so 'she can buy more stock'. She did mine the other night and, when she was finished said "that'll be 55 dollars please".... *silence*... "don't worry mummy - you can just put it into my bank". She's so helpful :lol:

Haha... that made me laugh! I can't wait for Saskia to start coming out with quips like that... but for now her facial expressions speak a thousand witty words! x

Latest posts

Back