Stay strong, little man.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Case

Reaction score
Just wanted to share something for my newborn nephew, Spencer, and my incredibly brave big sister, Fran. They both need a lot of love right now.

He was born 27th April @ 1.35am weighing 5lbs7oz.

A few days ago, he fell ill and was sicking up bright green fluid. He was rushed to a Hospital in London, where an emergency operation took place: he had a twisted gut, and some of it hadn't formed properly. He had to have his appendix removed, and the whole gut re-arranged.

The poor little mite can barely even cry, he's in so much pain.

He has lost 1lb and is Jaundiced. I think he's improving but it's still so sad to see a little one hurting.

My parents have gone to see him today but I know I wouldn't be able to look at his little face without crying... So I just wanted to send my love and prayers out to him.

We're thinking of you, Spencer. Stay strong. :hug:

xxx

Aww God bless you all and may he make a speedy recovery. Xx

Aww so sorry, hope he makes a quick recovery and hope your sister is ok. Sending hugs x x x

So sorry, thinking of you and your family, sending hugs,xx

Thank you, everyone. It means a lot :hug: xxx

Sending lots of love and hugs .... Get better little man xxx

Aww how awful for you all, can't imagine what his parents are going through either :(
Sending positive thoughts and love, hope he makes a full and speedy recovery xx

Thinking of you and your family xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Hope he has a speedy recovery xx

Hugs, thoughts and prayers for Spencer and Fran and of course you xxx

Fight little man - there is a whole big world waiting to say hi to you xxxx

You are all incredibly sweet, it's putting a lump in my throat seeing all of your comments! When Spencer comes home, he will be getting a big big cuddle from Aunty Emmy and I'll tell him just how much he's been thought of by all of the lovely people on SG. xxx

It is well, and the Lord shall surely pull him through. Stay strong lil Spencer.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Stay strong little man, may he make a speedy recovery xx

Ahhh I really hope he makes a good and fast recovery I know what it's like to have a poorly child.

My thoughts and love are with you all at this stressful time.big hugs to you all.xxxx

Massively big love, hugs and best wishes are on there way to Spencer and his family, including his Aunty Emmy! Come on little soldier.... keep being stron and brave xxx

Aww poor wee man , hugs x

Thank you so much geeks you're all so kind. It's very humbling how everyone pipes up to send their best wishes, I'm sure Spencer is feeling the love right now - I know I am!

My parents are back from the hospital now and we are having Spencer's big brother Riley (1 year old) to stay tonight and tomorrow. He's got a tummy bug bless him! Obviously going out in sympathy. My sister is very emotional and tired so her fiancee is staying with Spencer tonight to give her a break. Hopefully they will be out soon, healthy and happy.

Thank you again - it's lovely of you all to be thinking of us.

Xxx

Thank you so much geeks you're all so kind. It's very humbling how everyone pipes up to send their best wishes, I'm sure Spencer is feeling the love right now - I know I am!

My parents are back from the hospital now and we are having Spencer's big brother Riley (1 year old) to stay tonight and tomorrow. He's got a tummy bug bless him! Obviously going out in sympathy. My sister is very emotional and tired so her fiancee is staying with Spencer tonight to give her a break. Hopefully they will be out soon, healthy and happy.

Thank you again - it's lovely of you all to be thinking of us.

Xxx

Send Fran my love (I know her), thinking of them all. Hope little man is better soon xxx

My thoughts are with you,your family and little spencer, <3 the name x

Aw poor little thing. My thoughts and prayers are with u and your family x x x

Latest posts

Back