Stealing clients ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbeauty89

Reaction score
To cut a long story short...I worked in a really small salon in my home town where I eventually went self employed. The lady who worked along side me was super supportive and very happy for me to go self employed within her salon.

Anyway...I left the salon over other issues and started working in admin. Leaving beauty behind for 4 years

I'm now starting up again and offering mobile treatments .

I have an old FB group with many of my old salon clients and some of her clients on there. With lots of reviews I'd like to keep

I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Do you think Im in the wrong to advertise that I've gone mobile and doing new treatments? Should I create a new group? 🙈 it's stressing me out.

I would think that you are ok to make contact with the clients you had when self-employed - no problem there, but perhaps don't actively market to the others. However 4 years is a decent break from your previous salon and of course there is nothing to stop you advertising your new set up on community Facebook pages.
Ultimately, a client chooses where to go!

Latest posts

Back