Steam towels when mobile + Ellisons Insulated Bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hello

I was just curious how many geeks use steam towels when mobile?

I was having a look through the Ellisons catalogue and found on page 316 that there is a insulated carry bag which holds steam towels.

I spoke to someone at Ellisons and the lady said that the steam towels can stay hot upto 4/5 hours in the bag but it depends how hot they were to start with.

Does anyone use this at the moment and if so how long do the steam towels last? Also does anyone know how big it is and how many towels it holds because the lady at Ellisons couldn't tell me the measurements etc.

Hope someone can help
xx

I did my a course at Ellisons and they used the bag to transport the steamed mitts around the class.
It would fit about 12 mitts in I would say. I DON'T know if it would keep them warm or not.

HTH

I've used an insulated Sandwich bag, wet the towels, put them in the microwave for a few minutes. Then put each towel in an individual plastic bag and wrap it up then pop into an insulated bag. Keeps lovely and warm for quite a while.

Mat

I tried that fozz and it didn't work for me!

I have one of these bags somewhere! I bought it from Ellisons when I was still mobile but I never had the opportunity to use it before I got the salon so I can't tell you how long it will keep warm/hot for.

The size is roughly (from memory) 8" x 6" x 6".

If you want mine pm me - mods this is not a sales pitch just trying to help! lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back