Stencil holder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugs

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry but I have searched and cant find it!!!

someone on here said that you can get a holder thing for the stencil so you can airbrush your own nails. Does anyone know where i can get one.

many thanks

Hi

ive got my eye on one of those too !

im attending an airbrushing course next week with K Sa RA and im not sure if they do one yet, but other wise ive seen them advertised on the back of a Shesto magazine /leaflet.

They are £5.00 code is CL2226 called Helping Hands. Shesto tel no. is
0208 451 6188, web site www.shesto.com

good luck

kx

Bugs said:
Hi

Sorry but I have searched and cant find it!!!

someone on here said that you can get a holder thing for the stencil so you can airbrush your own nails. Does anyone know where i can get one.

many thanks

Yep,

I use the helping hands thing - Melle at All Things Nails sell them as well.

Thanks very much. I will get one

there is a away of airbrushing your own nails without having to get a stencil holder. i do it.
just get two small magnets like the ones on a fridge magnet and a large metal surface. Then put the magnets either side of the stencil on the metal surface and make a dome shape large enough to get your finger in.
thats how i do it, it might save you some money, hope its handy
tina xxx

Hi Tine,

this is the way Gina Wallace recommends doing your own nails - I tried this but it took me ages to find magnets and in the end they were not strong enough - and when I tried to put my finger under the stencil it flew off - not my finger LOL - the magnets.

This is a great way if you can get it to work LOL.

i had trouble finding magnets, so i ripped them off the back of some old fridge magnets. i did take a while to get use to it, but i got the hang of it now, is so quick

The best way to do your own nails is pre cut masks! They are not expensive and come in loads of designs. Just stick, spray, peel off and re use! Animal prints, french manicure, chines writing to name afew!

By the way karren, you will use these on your airbrush course next week! Looking forward to meeting you.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back