Sterex Diathermy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
Alas after 17 faithful years I think my beloved machine has had enough.
I am now using a newer model ..a youngster at only 7 years old.
I am loathe to throw out the old machine so wonder have any of you guys had an old machine revamped with success.
I am not in the uk so for me it's a drama to send the machine away ....I don't mind doing that as in the meantime I can use the spare one and not be stuck but with the postage etc i would only send it off if I thought there was a chance it could be saved or should I just buy a new one ?

Any advice ?

If you do have to buy a new one it might be worth hanging on till the September beauty show at Olympia.Sterex are exhibiting and may do a good show offer which they may also do on web or phone orders.
Also all the wholesalers like beauty express,ellisons,hof etc nearly always do vat free.

If you do have to buy a new one it might be worth hanging on till the September beauty show at Olympia.Sterex are exhibiting and may do a good show offer which they may also do on web or phone orders.
Also all the wholesalers like beauty express,ellisons,hof etc nearly always do vat free.

oh I know Gillian, if i comes to that , I'm VAT registered so feel like I'm getting a bargain when I get something VAT free..a few wholesalers here do random VAT free days so I will definitely wait for one of them.

I guess you would send it back to sterex to look at but I know the hairdressing and beauty equipment centre in holloway road london used to be able to mend just about anything if they still have a servicing department.
Its a shame when you have to get rid of something that's been so good especially as they really don't make things like they used to lol.
Hopefully sterex have maintained their high standards though.

I guess you would send it back to sterex to look at but I know the hairdressing and beauty equipment centre in holloway road london used to be able to mend just about anything if they still have a servicing department.
Its a shame when you have to get rid of something that's been so good especially as they really don't make things like they used to lol.
Hopefully sterex have maintained their high standards though.

I think I'll call them and have a chat . It is a shame and yes, if washing machines are similiar to electrolysis machines.....the older version is worth repairing ...and at all costs avoid buying a new one!

Rang sterex and spoke to a lovely person, and we think it's just the cable . Hopefully that's all and they can be repaired which I didn't know...
So old Bessie might see me out yet!

Latest posts

Back