Sterilising protective visors & neck brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuciH

Reaction score
Hi, I have a few visors to use, along with a facemask upon my return to hairdressing after lockdown. I'm interested to know if anyone has tested theirs with a barbicide solution or antibacterial wipes? I've just had a horrible thought that these might make them cloudy after a few uses, & am interested to know what anyone else would recommend? Also, how are you planning on sterilising your neck brushes? I'm thinking of ditching mine & using individual face cloths so I can launder them on a high temperature. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Maybe use one as a tester and try out all different solutions? Or just use alcohol that would be fine except it would probably erase any writing on the band and colour. As lots have a foam band they would probably be one use.

There’s a company called flatshield who are supplying Face visors, they look a lot more comfortable than the ones with the thick foam headband, they says they’re easily sanitised plus they are far cheaper than the foam ones. They seem very popular by the comments on facebook

Thankyou. I think I'll try both of your suggestions.

Latest posts

Back