Sterilising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnewMe

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, apologies if this is the wrong forum. I was just wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions about what I can use to sterilise my surfaces and massage bed? I use barbicide to sterilise my non-disposable equipment but I'm just training at the moment and would really appreciate advice on sterilising surfaces etc

You will not be able to sterilise you surfaces only disinfect, try mundo products for this, they do a very good spray. Also barbicide does not sterilise it is a disinfectant, you will only be able to sterilise tools with an autoclave. :biggrin:

I use surgical spirit to clean surfaces and my couch down with but I cover them with towels and couch roll anyway. For tools I use barbicide and after I scrub my nail files/foot files I use the mundo sanitising spray x

Sarah :) x

That's really helpful. Thanks 😀 I'm only practising at the moment but I've been using towels and couch roll too. I'll check out the products you've both suggested. X

Trigene spray and wipes are good too

Fab. Thanks 😀

Latest posts

Back