Sticky Feet - For Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! I knew it wouldn't really be Pritt Stick :green: (or superglue Jaffacake, pmsl!)

Thanks for the clarification :)

i use sticky feet but put a little talc over them to remove the excess glue, however some good cheaper ideas here that i will be trying out

I have just done my spray tanning training and i am in two minds over sticky feet or a towel and barrier cream :irked:

I use some nice dark brown towels for my clients to stand on in my tent.

I do not use sticky feet and this does not make me less "professional" than the next spray tanner :irked:

If I am doing a full paying client and I am charging £25 for their tan, then I will use sticky feet, but if it's friends of family then i use couch roll :)

Where is the cheapest place to buy these? I am going through them SO quick!!

Thanks

Hx

Ebay or alot of spray tanning people use bed roll. as its so much cheaper than sticky feet.

I have just done my spray tanning training and i am in two minds over sticky feet or a towel and barrier cream :irked:

Bed roll as it will keep ur cost down. as 4 barrier cream we where told a good mositure cream 4 boots or superdrug

Most definitely the cheapest place to get sticky feet from is ellisons.
They come in packs of 100 pairs. I think a lot of people think that it is 100 sticky feet-ie 50 pairs but i use them all the time and you get 200 feet-100 pairs. They are quite often on offer as well so work out at round about the same price as other companies who sell 50 pairs.

I got some from eBay and as they're reaaaaaalllllly sticky I apply a little oil free moisturiser on the soles of the feet first. It's just enough to have the feet stick but without having them stuck for a week!

I use Sticky Feet which i got from ebay really cheap for loads of them, along with a million catering hair nets in a lovely coral shade lol!!
I use a light brown towel as well but when i used to use couch roll i found the soles of clients feet were still getting brown so the Sticky feet avoid that. But they are soo sticky if u have dry feet like me they come off in bits :rolleyes:

Most definitely the cheapest place to get sticky feet from is ellisons.
They come in packs of 100 pairs. I think a lot of people think that it is 100 sticky feet-ie 50 pairs but i use them all the time and you get 200 feet-100 pairs. They are quite often on offer as well so work out at round about the same price as other companies who sell 50 pairs.

Really, well I must have been done the last time I ordered from the as I only got 50 pairs - 100 sticky feet!!!!

I have just emailed ellisons to find out if you do indeed get 100 pairs, if so I shall be ordering a batch as they are on offer for £15.95 at the moment.

Well mine are cheaper than all you guys!! i make my own!!!! i buy thick white card cut into large oval shapes and stick a strip of double sided sticky tape down the middle...
.result NO STICKY LEFT ON CLIENTS FEET,NO BROWN SOLES AND MORE MONEY IN MY POCKET!!!
i asked clients which sticky feet they prefered, the ones i bought or that i made...everyone said the ones i made as no more sticky left on feet!!
20 pairs costs me around £4.00

I am starring on the next series of Blue Peter wearing my badge hahahaha
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::Grope:

Really, well I must have been done the last time I ordered from the as I only got 50 pairs - 100 sticky feet!!!!

I have just emailed ellisons to find out if you do indeed get 100 pairs, if so I shall be ordering a batch as they are on offer for £15.95 at the moment.
Yes you were done! I counted a pack and got 202 feet! Bonus-i got an extra pair :)
I buy them from Ellisons every month and i've always had 100 pairs. I don't find them overly sticky either so they're perfect!
So if you are making them for £4 for 20 pairs that works out more expensive plus all that hassle of cutting them out and putting the sticky on them :eek:

I buy my sticky feet from Salon Serve, they are very good value for money and do not leave you with "sticky feet !" when you remove. Alot cheaper than the tanning companys.

Yes you were done! I counted a pack and got 202 feet! Bonus-i got an extra pair :)
I buy them from Ellisons every month and i've always had 100 pairs. I don't find them overly sticky either so they're perfect!
So if you are making them for £4 for 20 pairs that works out more expensive plus all that hassle of cutting them out and putting the sticky on them :eek:

Just received my email back from Ellisons and she has confirmed you get a pack of 100 feet equalling 50 pairs so you have been super lucky-more than once, how jammy are you :lol:

Just received my email back from Ellisons and she has confirmed you get a pack of 100 feet equalling 50 pairs so you have been super lucky-more than once, how jammy are you :lol:
Must be :eek: I have been buying them since 2008 from the warehouse and i always get 100 pairs! How strange!

Must be :eek: I have been buying them since 2008 from the warehouse and i always get 100 pairs! How strange!

I've just placed an order with Ellisons including some sticky feet, and she confirmed most definitely 100 single sticky feet, not 100 pairs. That makes their price of £15.95 average, but not fabulous. They had a great offer on disposable Brazilian tangas though, at £1.25 for 10 xx

I've just placed an order with Ellisons including some sticky feet, and she confirmed most definitely 100 single sticky feet, not 100 pairs. That makes their price of £15.95 average, but not fabulous. They had a great offer on disposable Brazilian tangas though, at £1.25 for 10 xx
Hmmmm! Well count them when you get them and let us know!
I'm very tempted to send my husband to the warehouse tomorrow now to get some so i can count again.
I bought some of the disposable tangas too!

They had a great offer on disposable Brazilian tangas though, at £1.25 for 10 xx

I have my clients get naked from the waist down when I'm doing a Brazilian. Does anyone else do that, or am I a weirdo?!

oops was tired when i did this thread its £2 for 40 pairs!! sorry and as for cutting the card i actually showed my hubby what iwanted and he does them for me!! hehehe....must ad tho might look at ellisons if they are that cheap for 200!!

I have my clients get naked from the waist down when I'm doing a Brazilian. Does anyone else do that, or am I a weirdo?!

For spray tanning Lynne.... for those clients who don't want to be spray tanned naked xx

Latest posts

Back