Sticky Feet - For Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm! Well count them when you get them and let us know!
I'm very tempted to send my husband to the warehouse tomorrow now to get some so i can count again.
I bought some of the disposable tangas too!

My order arrived this afternoon and you're absolutely right, I got the kids to count out the sticky feet and there were 200. This means that each pair is just under 19p (incl VAT) - excellent value xx

My order arrived this afternoon and you're absolutely right, I got the kids to count out the sticky feet and there were 200. This means that each pair is just under 19p (incl VAT) - excellent value xx

I`m hanging the blue peter badge up and phoning ellisons!!!
thanks guys!:hug:

I have my clients get naked from the waist down when I'm doing a Brazilian. Does anyone else do that, or am I a weirdo?!

Well.....I let mine keep their socks on!!!!!

Thank god for that-thought i was going mad :lol:

It'll be just my luck though that I go and order them and only get 100 feet lol.
May as well try next time though.

The trick with sticky feet is as soon as you have given your client the spray tan then take them to a towel to stand on and you slowly remove the sticky feet for them that way to resedue sticks and the feet are nice and clean! xx

jobomicmacmo

Hi everyone. It's my first time to post here after months of peeping at new bits of advice,I decided to join.

I've taken a tanning course and although we didn't use sticky feet on the day,I really am keen to find and use the right ones. Can anyone confirm since these posts if you get 100 singles or pairs after all with Ellisons? I mailed them,but had no reply. It's just with their postage being so high,it would make all the difference. Thanks.

the cheapest place for sticky feet are the scottish school of beauty they are £6 for 10 pairs x:green:

Hi everyone. It's my first time to post here after months of peeping at new bits of advice,I decided to join.

I've taken a tanning course and although we didn't use sticky feet on the day,I really am keen to find and use the right ones. Can anyone confirm since these posts if you get 100 singles or pairs after all with Ellisons? I mailed them,but had no reply. It's just with their postage being so high,it would make all the difference. Thanks.
Yes you most definitely get 100 pairs. I use them all the time and always get 100 pairs.
Puggie81- £6 for 10 pairs is expensive. You are paying £60 for 100 pairs which is five and half times more than i pay!
You can get them from Ellisons online or in store;
Sticky Feet 100 - Ellisons

Hey,thanks so much for getting back to me. Ellisons did get write back after my second email and confirmed that it was only 50 pairs! What a confusion since you've been getting 100. I've tried ebay as temporary measure,but am so tempted to try ellisons to see what happens. I'm never lucky with anything like that.

No, you definitely get 200 sticky feet. I have 3 packs in my salon now and they all have 100 pairs. I have bought dozens of packs and always get 200 sticky feet.
There was someone else who asked Ellisons how many pairs were in a pack. They too were told it was 50 pairs. They ordered them anyway and they got 100 pairs.
I've bought them in store and online and always get the same!

Last edited:
me too, im not stingy just find sticky feet slippy and dangerous! couch roll is fine....x

Here here, Way too dangerous I slipped and broke my arm which caused me a lot of damage and inconvenience as a nail tech, I now wont do spray tanning....just too scared, glad it was me though and not a client :irked:

That is an excellent price from Ellison's. Even if it was 50 pairs that's still a pretty good price.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

No, you definitely get 200 sticky feet. I have 3 packs in my salon now and they all have 100 pairs. I have bought dozens of packs and always get 200 sticky feet.
There was someone else who asked Ellisons how many pairs were in a pack. They too were told it was 50 pairs. They ordered them anyway and they got 100 pairs.
I've bought them in store and online and always get the same!

Thanks so much. I'll give them a whirl when I've got through my ebay lot.

£6 for 10 pairs seemed good compared to everywhere else but have just checked ellisons and your right there the best price will buy from there next time

I used to buy my feet from spraytan supermarket, the ones with the full strip to peel off were a pain ( used to leave sticky residue on their feet ) but now they sell the cardboard ones, which are better and cheaper.At the end of the day is better than tanned soles.:)

They are 17.95 on the link for 1 pack, assume plus vat and delivery?....

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

( I find the OMG ones to not be good quality, they either dont stick or fall to bits. I much prefer the foam ones.

They have them here ( the foam sticky feet ) at just over a tenner for 25 pairs or under twenty for 50 pairs. www.rosebeautyonline.co.uk they also do LA Tan so thats how I came across them. ( I like them as they dont wack 20% VAT on the end of my order, i know its all built in or whatever but its nice to see the actual price!)

Ive just ordered some from ellisons

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back